• Should you change your mind after purchase, please contact our customer service department immediately. We can cancel your order as long as you request. However, if your order has been shipped out, you will be responsible for all the shipping expenses (including the original shipping, handling charges and return postage), and a 10% restocking fee will be charged. To return the product(s), you can refuse to accept the product(s) or contact our customer service department for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
• Should you open the package, but do not want to accept the received product(s). Having a RMA number from us is necessary and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
• We try our best to deliver your desired products as soon as possible. In case you receive wrong products due to our mistake, please contact our customer service department for exchange or refund. We will make exchange or refund arrangement after goods are returned.
• All our products have a one-year warranty. Defective products may be replaced if returned a year since the date of purchase. If products do not work properly, please contact our customer service department first to resolve your problem. Do not return goods directly to us without getting a RMA number. It is difficult for us to find out your transaction record and this may result in delaying exchange or refund process.
• Defective products must be returned within 30 days since the issue date of RMA. Otherwise, no replacement or refund will be made.
• If the warranty expires or products are misused, it will be declared void.
• The original shipping, handling charges and return postage will not be refunded.
• It is not acceptable to bring the defective item for exchange in person.
1. After receiving the products from us, please keep the package and enclosed documents properly. It is because they are all necessary to provide if you return defective product(s) in the future.
2. Call or email our customer service department for a RMA number. It would be appreciated if you can provide your name, email address, phone and invoice. We will issue a RMA number to you by email.
3. Repack the original package with everything received, including enclosed documents. Missing of any original components may incur a refusal of exchange or refund from us.
4. Please write the RMA number clearly on the outside of package and send it back to us. We will not be responsible for any consequence caused if customers do not mark the RMA as requested. Please note that you should be responsible for the loss of shipment. You can insure the package to reduce potential loss that you may suffer.
• We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship.
• We warrant our products for 1 year under normal, non-commercial use. Defective products could be replaced if returned within a year since the date of purchase. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be shipped prepaid.
• The warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart, or in any way extend the warranty period.
• For battery pack or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect.
• Our warranty does not extended to any products that are physically damaged or that are not under normal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation on the buyer/user's part.
• Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased.
• If you change your mind and want to return the item for a refund, you can contact our customer services department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. Return within thirty (30) days from purchase can be for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. NO REFUND accepted after 30 days of receipt.
• A product returned for refund or exchange must be in its original packaging, and it must be complete, and undamaged. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery.
• This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
Warranty and Return Policy for all the clearance promotional items would be revised as follows:
• 90 days warranty is provided for promotional items from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
• All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon request. Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored.
• If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us to obtain a RMA Number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. And products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (10%) restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns.
• A replacement will be arranged for all defective products returned, subject to verification of defect. However, products returned must be 100% complete.
• Refund request would be accepted ONLY when replacement items are not available.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in How to Cancel and Order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
∗ The product you ordered being unavailable from stock;
∗ Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment;
∗ The identification of a pricing or product description error;
∗ Your failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms and Conditions;
We warrant that the laptop batteries, notebook batteries and laptop ac adapters sold in our website are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Our detailed warrant policy is as follows:
1. Unless otherwise specified, we warrant our products for 1 year from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
2. All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon filling out the Application or requesting through firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us through email@example.com to obtain a RMA Number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. And products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns.
Any Question Please Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product names, logos, brands and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders in the Australia and other countries.
Copyright © 2008-2013 At Laptopbattery-store.com.au. All Rights Reserved.