New factory-direct Laptop adapter at low price at Laptopbattery-store.com.au. This high quality laptop AC adapter is a genuine OEM version of the one that originally came with your notebook computer and is guaranteed to be a perfect fit for your laptop computer, just like the original computer part! Buy the Laptop adapter charger you need. We are professional laptop accessories on line shop and we promise you that everything you buy from us comes with real warranty and satisfaction guarantee. Why wait? Select the laptop AC Adapter at bellow now!
If you need a laptop battery for your model that is not listed above, please email us via email@example.com. Our customer service professional may be able to find the product or information that you are looking for or help you refine your search. Thanks.
If the AC adapter is not working, there is most likely a short in the cord. It is possible to fix the Apple Laptop Charger yourself without wasting your money on a service technician.
1. Slide the tip of a flat head screwdriver into the seam in the center of the adapter box. The adapter box is a black rectangular box that is located between the AC plug and AC adapter on the power cord. Slide the screwdriver tip all the way down the cord until the halves come apart. Pry the screwdriver up at each corner of the AC adapter box until the top comes off the bottom
2. Pull out any coiled cord from inside the adapter box. Simply pull on the end of the cord until it all comes out.
3. Carefully trim down the Apple AC Adapter box cable length with wire cutters. Make sure you cut just beneath the plastic cord without cutting the metal wire underneath.
3. Find the short or damaged wire. This wire will be noticeably broken or frayed.
4. Cut the cable just above the damage and strip down the end of one side about an inch. Twist the cable ends together and check that both sides are connected with each other.
5. Wind electrical tape around the exposed metal wires. Push the two Apple AC Adapter case pieces together. Plug the cord into the electrical outlet to test it. If it still does not work, then check the wire connections. If the wire connections are tight, then you may need to replace the Apple Laptop AC Adapter.
Product names, logos, brands and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders in the Australia and other countries.
Copyright © 2008-2013 At Laptopbattery-store.com.au. All Rights Reserved.