|Images||Adapter Specifications||Today's Price|
Easy and Secure Pay
30-Day Money Back
1 Year Warranty
Note: Please ensure the Asus 90-XB02OAPW00110Q AC adapter that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number of your device.
Our replacement Asus 90-XB02OAPW00110Q AC Adapters are made with high quality parts and are guaranteed to meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturers specifications at a reduced price. All Asus 90-XB02OAPW00110Q AC Power Adapters are tested for 100% quality control assurance. Ulta-High performance, lightweight replacement for your Asus 90-XB02OAPW00110Q Laptop Charger for traveling. Fast shipping with 1-Year Warranty and 30-day money back on all Asus 90-XB02OAPW00110Q AC Power Adapters.
If you have any question or suggestion about our Asus 90-XB02OAPW00110Q Adapters, please contact us so that we can offer you the most convenient service.
Please go to buy Cheap Asus Laptop Battery together.
Excellent Service: We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on the purchase of any product that we sell. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, just make an exchange or request a refund by emailing us.
Secure Shopping: We only accept Paypal at this time. Credit Card can be paid via Paypal that stays secure payment and protected your information.
We ship out items to buyer's paypal confirmed address from Melbourne via Australian post. Please check your shipping address carefully before checkout. You want to bechanged it if order completed, please send the shipping address for us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fast delivery: We ship within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment by Australia Post, FedEx, DHL, EMS or UPS faster service. It usually takes only 2 -10 working days to deliver to all major cities. No pick up.
Orders placed on work days will be packaged and shipped immediately. Orders placed on weekend will be shipped within 2 days. Notification of shipment will be sent to buyers.
Great communication: We really take care of our customers and potential customers. We will reply you messages and E-mails during the working time! (Usually from 9:30am- 5:30pm).
1. Unless described as 'Original' or 'Genuine', all items are produced by a 3rd party manufacturer (OEM) and not the original manufacturer. Original manufacturer Part Numbers( P/N ) are provided for cross reference only, the actual part numbers on the product maybe different.
2. Customers must report to us within 7 days if item DOA or can't work, and return package within 60 days from the delivery date for exchange or refund. Refunds will be given via paypal only if item DOA and can't be replaced.
3. The buyer has an obligation to cooperate with seller to verify in case the item has problem. If you need return, please check twice to confirm the item does not work and contact us.
4. All NON-Seller Mistake returns for refund are subject to 20% re-stocking fee and buyer should pay for the return shipping fee. (E.g. you brought wrong size or wrong item).
Warranty covers replacement or repair.
A Review on Voltage, Watts, and Amps:
An Laptop Power adapter has 4 important components. You should understand these things first before buying the charger. This will help you to choose correct power adapter.
1. Voltage is energy per unit of charge. Choose correct voltage for your laptop. Most Asus laptops have 18.5v or 19v. A 19 volts charger can be used on laptop that needs 18.5v. If possible try to get a charger that is exactly if possible.
2. Amps are another thing to consider on laptop ac adapters. Amount of current is measured in Amperes also called Amps or A. Most Hewlett Packard notebooks require 2.7A - 6A. Majority of them with 3.5 to 4.9A.
A charger with higher amps will work on a laptop that requires lower amps. For example if your laptop needs a power supply of 2.7A then a 3.5a or 4.9a will work on your laptop. But if your laptop needs a 4.9a then a 3.5a or 2.7a will not work on your laptop.
3. Wattage is another factor on the ac adapter. Watts also called as W. Watts are calculated as Volts multiplied by Amps. So W = V x A. So if your HP laptop requires 19v and 3.5a then it will be 19 x 3.5 = 66.5w. So you will need to buy a 65w charger.
Note that most of the chargers will not exactly provide Watts; you can safely buy the charger as long as Volts and Amps are matching.
A power supply adapter with higher wattage will be advisable for your notebook. For example if your computer has 18.5v and 3.5a or 2.7a then you may consider to buy 65watts adapters. If your laptop needs 4.9a then you must buy a 90watt power cord.
4. Last point to consider is connector tip that connects to the computer. Asus has yellow tip or bullet pin type or Center pin type or big Yellow tip. Choose the right connector.
Product names, logos, brands and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders in the Australia and other countries.
Copyright © 2008-2013 At Laptopbattery-store.com.au. All Rights Reserved.